The SX1115RL provides guaranteed surge protection and power conditioning for audio, video, broadcast and computer equipment. The units are 15-amp load-capable and have 8 industrial grade grounded AC receptacles (6 switched, 2 always on).
The unit features both common mode and normal mode Impedance Tolerant EMI/RFI filtering, SurgeX ICE - Inrush Current Elimination and COUVS -Catastrophic Over/Under Voltage Shutdown for a complete power conditioning solution.
SurgeX Advanced Series Mode technology is superior to conventional MOV circuitry or MOV-Hybrid designs and is completely non-sacrificial. Our zero let-through technology provides the most reliable protection available. It stops all surges up to 6,000 volts (unlimited surge current) without producing harmful side effects such as ground contamination or common-mode disturbances.
- Magnetic shielding steel enclosure
- 9' grounded 3-wire #14 line cord
- 8 grounded AC outlets on rear panel (6 switched,
2 always on)
- Front-panel connectors and dimmer for Littlite lamps
- Advanced Series Mode®
- Advanced Impedance Tolerant EMI/RFI filtering
- SurgeX ICE inrush current elimination technology
- COUVS catastrophic over/under-voltage shutdown
- Thermal circuit breaker overload protection
- Self-test circuit with visual indicator
- 10 Year Warranty
Product also known as:
SX1115 RL, Uninterruptible Power Supply, UPS, Surge Protector, Universal Power Supply