Step smartly into Unified Communications without leaving the desk phone behind. The MDA200 is a flexible communications hub that connects to a corded USB or Bluetooth headset to manage and switch between calls from deskphone and PC.
Uniquely designed to solve the communications challenges of businesses migrating
to Unified Communications, the MDA200 headset communications hub lets you manage PC voice and multi-media,
while maintaining connectivity to your desk phone. Work the desk phone. Launch the softphone. Even take calls
on the mobile when used with a Plantronics Bluetooth™ USB headset.
The MDA200 is compatible with the Plantronics Blackwire, Voyager Pro UC, DA 4x and Savi 400 series, among many others.
- Allows choice of one corded or wireless USB headset for users in-the-office or on-the-go
- Simple User Interface to easily answer/end and switch between desk phone and PC calls
- Supports remote call control with Plantronics corded and wireless USB headsets
- Manage calls from PC, desk phone and even a mobile phone when used with Bluetooth USB headsets
- Compatible with Plantronics corded desk phone
headsets (H-Series) when used with a DA Series
- True voice clarity with wideband/stereo
- Plug-and-play, no hassle installation
- Compatible with softphones from every
major UC provider
- Upgradable firmware ensures future
compatibility and feature support
Product also known as:
uc enabler, mda 200, headset hub