- Load Balancers
- Meet with Us
- Meeting Room Devices
- Microsoft-Approved Skype for Business Devices
- Personal Speakerphones
- Phones & Speakerphones
- SBC's & SBA's
- Skype for Business
- Unified Communications
- Skype for Business/Lync Devices
- Audio Conferencing
- Consumer Electronics
- Phones & Phone Systems
- Special Needs
- Networking Equipment
- UC Busylight Presence Indicators
- Avaya Headsets
Skype Room Systems
Our clients have high expectations for their meeting experience. Next Generation Skype meeting spaces require:
- Click-to-join, calendar-based experience
- Intuitive, familiar Skype for Business UX
- Easy content sharing both locally and remotely
- DIY or minimal integration costs
- Management with existing Microsoft tools
- Low upfront cost allows for frequent refreshes
- Increased reliability with fewer points of failure
Next Generation Skype Room Systems
The next wave in group collaboration is here.
Microsoft has introduced a true game changer, the new Skype Room System, extending the meeting experience into a wider range of spaces and taking ease of use to an entirely new level.
BYOD Skype Room Systems
In certain meeting spaces, it makes sense for people to use their own devices based on their specific needs and requirement. These devices can offer you a wide range of user experiences. We offer a comprehensive selection of audio and video devices to connect to your Next Generation Skype Room System dock.
There is definitely a place for the powerful SMART SRS and Crestron RL2 and Polycom CX8000 solution in meeting rooms, especially if you are looking for a dual-screen solution.