The DMPS-100-C from Crestron® is a complete, high-definition presentation control and signal switching solution for classrooms, boardrooms, and lecture halls. Integrating the control system, multimedia switcher, 2-channel mic mixer, audio DSP, and amplifier all into one 3-space rack mount package, the DMPS-100-C affords flexible signal routing and high-performance signal processing without the need for separate components. Auto-configuring inputs enable plug-and-play compatibility with a wide range of digital and analog sources. Built-in DigitalMedia™ and HDBaseT® connectivity afford a streamlined wiring solution for interfacing with remote display devices.
No Programming Required!
Installing the DMPS-100-C is easy, fast, and affordable. There’s no programming required to deliver a fully-functional presentation system — just select your input sources and display device, add lighting control and other features, and you’re done. Configuring and controlling the complete system is enabled using the TSW-750-B PAK 7” tabletop touch screen.
Flexible Audio Routing
The HDMI, SPDIF, and analog audio inputs may be configured to follow their associated video inputs, or switched independently. In fact, the audio from any HDMI source can be extracted from the digital stream and converted to analog to feed an outboard processor, mixer, or codec, with the return signal feeding back through any analog input, which can be embedded with any video source to form a new HDMI output. Routing of multi-channel PCM, Dolby®, and DTS® audio sources is supported through the HDMI and DM 8G+ outputs. The HDMI, SPDIF, and analog audio inputs include adjustable input compensation to accommodate a wide range of signals and maintain consistent volume levels when switching between sources.
- Affordable, high-performance presentation control without programming!
- High-Definition multimedia system switcher, mic mixer, audio DSP, amplifier, and control system
- DigitalMedia™ display output featuring DM 8G+™ technology
- HDBaseT® Certified — Enables direct connection to a third-party HDBaseT display
- Signal switching for up to 4 sources
- Handles HDMI®, DVI, DisplayPort Multimode, and SPDIF digital sources
- Handles RGB, composite, S-Video, component, and stereo audio analog sources
- iPhone®, iPad®, and Android™ control app support
- Internal universal power supply for worldwide compatibility
Product also known as:
DMPS-100-C, Skype for Business, Skype for Business