Discreet design. Powerful performance. Meet the first headset designed for Unified Communications that’s as discreet as it is professionally sound. Providing a choice of mono or stereo audio options and wearing styles, a durable protective carrying case and the superior audio quality you’ve come to expect from Plantronics – the new Blackwire 435 has the perfect balance of style, sound and flexibility.
DISCREET, PORTABLE DESIGN
- Its modular design gives end users a choice of mono or stereo audio options and wearing styles
- Low profile design is ideal for video conferencing, PC telephony and other multi-media applications
- Durable, portable design easily tucks into travel case, ideal for professionals on-the-go
Unified communications (UC) is a trend in business systems that integrates all forms of communications. It allows an individual to send a message in one medium and the lets the recipient choose the medium for playback. For example, one can receive a voice mail message and then read it in their email inbox using a unified communications program. This, of course, is only the beginning.
The Blackwire 435 is optimized for UC Standards (Avaya, Cisco, etc.) , Microsoft Lync* and Microsoft Office Communicator* and is ideal for professionals who use a mix of PC, mobile and desk phone communications while in the office for conference calls, webinars, video conferencing and listening to multimedia.
*The Blackwire 435-M is optimized for Microsoft Lync and Microsoft Office Communicator.
SIMPLICITY AND OUTSTANDING AUDIO QUALITY
- Answer/end/mute controls simplify call management while inline indicator lights show call or mute status
- Wideband delivers heightened speech clarity, providing the best possible PC audio quality
- A dynamic EQ feature optimizes your voice quality when on calls and automatically adjusts the EQ settings when you’re listening to music or want high quality sound for multi-media playback