Cisco Unified Communications
Download the PDF
View the Plantronics Voice Solutions for Cisco Unified Communications
Cisco Unified Communications uses the network as a platform for collaboration. Applications can be flexibly deployed onsite, on-demand, and in blended deployment models. Inter and Intra company collaboration is facilitated using with a wide array of market-leading solutions:
- Conferencing: Give your workforce compelling, productive, and cost-effective conferencing experiences with high quality voice, video, and web conferencing.
- Customer Care: Get closer to customers, while increasing satisfaction, and loyalty. Proactively connect people with the information, expertise, and support they need.
- IP Communications: Enhance workforce productivity by extending consistent communications services to employees in all workspaces using a full suite of IP communications solutions and endpoints.
- Messaging: Communicate effectively, and with a high level of security, within and between companies. View real-time presence information and communicate using email, instant messaging, and voice mail.
- Mobile Applications: Increase mobile employee productivity and responsiveness to customers while controlling mobile costs by making mobile devices extensions of the enterprise network.
Plantronics and Cisco Unified Communications
The broad Plantronics portfolio of UC voice solutions enhance Cisco Unified Communications to give today’s enterprise workers a more effective way to collaborate. As a Cisco Developer Network (CDN) Solution provider, Plantronics delivers Cisco Compatible headsets that encompass the full Cisco Unified Communications applications portfolio and deliver an intuitive, seamless integration with any Cisco UC voice client.
- Cisco IP Communicator (CIPC)
- Cisco Unified Personal Communicator (CUPC)
- Cisco Integration for Microsoft Office Communicator (CUCI-MOC)
- Cisco WebEx Connect (CUCI-Connect)
As Cisco’s media rich Unified Communications platform swells, Plantronics will continue to expand the features of its portfolio with the intelligence of its software communications platform and maintain compatibility with Cisco’s next generation solutions.