Plantronics CS530 versus the CS70N
In May of 2011, Plantronics launched the new CS500 Series of wireless office headsets. The CS500 series offers upgrades to its predecessor (the CS Series) in both design and functionality. The CS530 replaces the popular CS70N.
- Sleek New Design – The CS530 features a new, modern look
- Longer Range – The CS530 has a range of up to 350 ft, 50 ft longer than the CS70N
- Magnetic Charging Dock – Ensures the headset docks and charges every time, with ease
- Auto Subscribe – Guest headsets can conference in by docking to the base station
- Adaptive Power System – Battery output adapts depending on your proximity to the base, saving energy
- Audio Upgrades – The CS530 features wideband audio, enhanced DSP and SoundGuard for crystal clear audio
Wireless, Over the Ear, Monaural Office Headset with Remote call control (EHS Cable or HL10 Lifter required). Connects to Deskphone.
Plantronics CS530 HL10 Bundle
Wireless, Over the Ear, Monaural Office Headset with Remote Call Control. Connects to Deskphone.
Over-the-Ear Noise Canceling Wireless Office Headset System
Plantronics CS70N HL10 Bundle
Over-the-Ear Noise Canceling Wireless Office Headset System with Handset Lifter