- Load Balancers
- Meet with Us
- Meeting Room Devices
- Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft-Approved Skype for Business Devices
- Other Products
- Personal Speakerphones
- Phones & Speakerphones
- SBC's & SBA's
- Skype for Business
- Special Needs Amplifiers
- UC Audio Processors & Adapters
- UC Portable USB Speakerphones
- Unified Communications
- Skype for Business Devices
- Audio Conferencing
- Consumer Electronics
- Phones & Phone Systems
- Special Needs
- Networking Equipment
- UC Busylight Presence Indicators
- Avaya Headsets
Skype for Business Presence Indicators
Kuando BusylightPrevent Missed Calls Easy Call Handling Stops Interruptions
The Kuando Busylight was first developed by Plenom in 2003 as a headset indicator to combat frustration workers experienced not knowing when their colleagues were engaged on the phone or available. Busylights continue to provide a solution to keep workflow high and interruptions low, and bring the concept of presence from the digital world into the physical workplace.
Why choose Busylight?
Here are some advantages we hear from our customers:
- Increases productivity: Presence indicator lights make the office more efficient by indicating when you are available or shouldn’t be interrupted.
- Improves employee satisfaction: Users have more control over their workflow and availability.
- Boosts user adoption and user satisfaction of Microsoft Skype for Business: By mirroring the presence of the SfB client, Busylight has been shown to ease the transition from PBX and improve users’ willingness and ability to comfortably integrate Sfb into their workflow.
- Never miss a call or IM again: A built-in ringer and flasher alerts users to soft-phone calls, and busy-on-busy suppression forwards calls to voicemail when phone is engaged.
Visual and audio call notification
Send a visual message with Busylight
|Get ready for smarter collaboration
||KuandoBOX – Unified Presence for Skype for Business
||Call Alert Speaker for Skype for Business